|Mrs Witt - ARB Leader||Mrs Hewton - SENDCO||Mrs Croucher - Learning Support Assistant|
Mrs Scales - Learning Support Assistant
Miss Jones - Learning Support Assistant
Mrs Dolan - Learning Support Assistant
Dear Eden Class
We hope that you had a lovely Christmas and we wish you all a happy New Year.
Did you know?
“The more that you read, the more things you will know.
The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.”
This term, we are going to learn about a famous author called Dr Seuss. We will explore lots of books that he has written in our theme ‘Eden class on the loose with Dr Seuss!”
You might notice a rhyme there and that will be part of our learning this term.
Our learning will also include;
- Creating imaginary, wonderful worlds and colourful characters
- Using lots of adjectives and adverbs to describe our characters and places
- Making exciting maps for hunts and trails
- Mixing and using colours to create pictures and models of our imaginary worlds
- Using science experiments to find out about forces and gravity
- Sensory exploration with fizz and slime
- Using our senses to explore light and sound
- Making and selling special items to help with reading and writing for our enterprise project
We hope to make sure that:
“Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.”
We look forward to seeing you all ready for our exciting adventures exploring with Dr Seuss.
Dream Big, Think Big and Act Big!
Mrs Croucher, Miss Dolan, Miss Jones and Mrs Scales.