|Mrs Witt - ARB Leader||Mrs Hewton - SENDCO||Mrs Croucher - Learning Support Assistant|
Mrs Scales - Learning Support Assistant
Miss Jones - Learning Support Assistant
Mrs Dolan - Learning Support Assistant
Dear Eden Class
We hope you have all enjoyed your Summer holiday and we all look forward to welcoming you back to school for an exciting term.
To start with, we would really like to hear about your holiday and what you have been doing. It is good to talk and listen to each other as part of a group. If you would like, you can bring some photos, leaflets or objects to help you share your special memories with your friends.
Have you been on any journeys? How did you travel? Have you been on a plane? Or a train? Our topic this term will be about a little bear who has been on a very long and exciting journey! His journey was just the start of his adventures!
He is called Paddington Bear and in our learning we will be;
- Discovering where he has come from and what it is like where he lived.
- Creating postcards and letters for Paddington to send back home.
- Writing instructions and care labels to help Paddington know what to do (otherwise he can get in a muddle)!
- Using our science skills to help Paddington solve some of his problems and get out of some of the muddles he gets into!
- Design Paddington some nice new clothes to wear to match different weather.
We will also be sharing ideas of what Paddington needs to know about our country…what is it like where we live? Can we help him make good choices? What are our British values and why do we fill buckets in Eden class? So much for Paddington to learn and the great thing is, we will be learning as we teach him!
Mrs Croucher, Miss Dolan, Miss Jones and Mrs Scales.