|Mrs Meaney - Learning Support Assistant|
|Mr Wheeler - Class Teacher||Mrs Herbert - Learning Support Assistant|
The River Singers
Join Sylvan, Aven, Fern and Orris and explore the sights and sounds of the riverbank.... Four small water voles are about to embark upon a long and perilous journey along the Great River, but will they ever find a safe place to call home?
On our new summer leanring journey, we will look at the rivers and coasts of Cornwall. We will look at how the rivers of Cornwall, including the Tamar, have influenced the towns and people of the county. This will inspire us to create vivid pieces of descriptive writing, write engaging stories and produce vibrant pieces of art work.
As our journey continues, we will delve deeper into our riverbanks of knowledge to complete a range of tasks:
- Collaborate with Year 4 to design and build model boats
- Investigate the importance of maths in everyday situations
- Consolidate our scientific knowledge through practical investigations
- Explore the relevance of rivers to the Hindu religion
- Combine computer skills to create interactive adverts
Grab your life jacket, jump aboard and let’s set sail on our river adventure through the summer term...
Mr Wheeler and Mr Davies
Websites to investigate for learning: