Sports Premium Funding
Sports premium funding is money allocated to schools by the Government in order to make additional and sustainable improvements to the quality of PE, physical activity and sport. We use our PE and sport premium to secure improvements in the following 5 key indicators:
- Engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity
- The profile of PE and sport is raised across the school as a tool for whole-school improvement
- Increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport
- Broader experience of a range of sports and physical activities offered to all pupils
- Increased participation in competitive sport
Details of how we spend our PE and sport premium funding can be found in the reports below.